WATER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
KIPL’s capability in water resource management covers designing, engineering, procurement and construction of features such as raw water intake systems, water retaining structures, pumping and distributions networks and water treatment facilities.
- Raw water intake systems: River water Gallery with filtration mechanism, Inspection Well , Infiltration Well and Pumping systems , Sea Water Intake System , Desalination – Brine Outfall System , Rain Water Harvesting System.
- Water Retaining Structures: Elevated Storage Reservoir, Ground Storage Reservoir, Balancing Reservoir, Underground Storage Systems.
- Water Conduits – Designing, selection of MOC and implementation of Pumping, Gravity & Distribution Systems along with its appuranteces.
- Water Treatment Plants: Conventional Water Treatment Systems, R O Systems, Lamella Clarifiers systems and RO Reject recycle systems and all related Electro mechanical works.
Few Project References of Repute:
- HINDUSTAN DORR-OLIVER LTD – TATA CHEMICALS, MITHAPUR
- WALCHANDNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD., PUNE
- NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD, KAKARPARA
- GRAM PANCHAYAT, WADI, RATNAGIRI
Raw water intake pipeline system for WTP NPCIL Kakarpara was awarded for scope design, supply, installation and commissioning of raw water intake pipeline system from canal pump house to water treatment plant at Kakrapara Atomic Power Project, District Tapi, Gujarat, India.
The project included designing, pipeline installation and testing (Ductile Iron Pipes of size 350, 250 mm) including all fittings, installation of control valves, air valves, water meters, flow meters etc., inclusive of civil & mechanical works. This system was successfully commissioned and handed over to NPCIL.
Design, Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Water Scheme consisting of Raw Water Intake, Double Stage Pumping to a height of approx. 430 mtrs, intermittent water retaining structures such as Ground Service Reservoirs, Pump Houses, Pumping Main (DI Pipeline) 1.5 MLD Water Treatment Plant, Elevated Storage Reservoirs and Distribution (PVC Pipeline) for Sacred Jyotiba – Wadi, Ratnagiri Gram Panchayat, Kolhapur.