KIPL’s capability in Solid Waste Management covers Designing, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of Integrated Solid Waste Management, Scientific closure of landfill, Biomethanization plants and Organic Waste Convertors.
- Design systems for Primary & Secondary waste collection and transportation.
- Design, select and collaborate for appropriate technology to construct, operate and maintain for Transfer Stations ,MSW Treatment Facility , Waste to energy plant, Scientific landfill site
- For Habitation requirement, provide Biomethanization plants and composting & indigenously designed Organic Waste Convertors both semi-automatic and fully automatic systems.
ZERO WASTE MODEL
FEW SWM REFERENCE PROJECTS:
DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS
- Design and collaborating for an Integrated Solid Waste Management as a minor consortium partner for MMRDA project, Capacity:2000 MT/day
- Dainik Bhaskar – Capacity:6 MT/day
- Carbon Capture Solutions
- DPR for Integrated Solid Waste Management at Shendra & Bidkin for Aurangabad Industrial Township Ltd a SPV led by DMIDC & MIDC, Capacity: 200 MT/day
ORGANIC WASTE CONVERTER
Composting involves break down of organic material with the help of microorganisms. The compost produced is rich with fiber and inorganic nutrients, such as phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, and it makes a natural fertilizer that is beneficial to the environment.
Organic waste converter is an advanced decentralized waste management system to turn large amounts of organic waste such as kitchen & garden waste into compost. The system is designed to eliminate odor and also to remove the problem of irritants such as flies and rats.
We provide semi-automatic and fully automatic organic waste converter starting from 50 Kg/day capacity.
- SATYAM GROUP
- BHAGWATI GROUP
- PRATIK GROUP
- KESAR GROUP
- SREENATHJI GROUP
- SHAGUN REALTY